Its been a long time since writing on here. The time just flies by. I can't believe that it is already Dec 20th. 3 months till my birthday.
I have been working a lot and I have been trying to find a job that suites my job career that I have chosen. Its hard though cause a lot of places want you to have 2 to 5 year experience before even considering you. I dislike when that happens. I graduated in April and I did not get the work experience that they give you cause I am here in Alberta and the college is in British Columbia. Weird huh. If people are wondering I took a receptionist course that was 2 years of study.
I am getting excited to go on my vacation. I am going in Feb. I am leaving on Feb 13th and coming back on the 24th. I am going to 2 different events at the Olympics and I am also going to Forks, WA and Port Angalis, WA. I am staying with friends in Victoria and we are going to be going to their parents house for a day and a night. So I will be at my friends this year for my birthday. So that will be neat.
Well I should go and do some other things to do before going to bed.
Well its been a while since I have written on here. I have been busy with work and with school work.
Work is going good. Its busy like always. I am working a closing shift today and an earlyish one tomorrow morning. Thats what happens mostly at Coop. They schedule you for the night and then either give u a 745, or 930, or 1030 or 1100. Oh well thats life right? When I finish my college course I will be able to get a better job and having better hours.
Well I need to go to work I will write more later
1. What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before? Moved out on My own, trying to cook for myself
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? My new years resolution is to keep my place cleaner and trying to eat better.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes. 3 of my friends did
4. Did anyone close to you die? Yes. My Aunt and Grandma
5. What countries did you visit? Canada
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? A boyfriend.
7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? nothing
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? not sure
9. What was your biggest failure? none
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? yes. Hurt my leg 2 times. Same leg
11. What was the best thing you bought? 7th Heavens
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? don't know
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? me and other people sometimes
14. Where did most of your money go? movies, presents, rent, food, clothes
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Going to my FIRST BACKSTREET BOYS CONCERT
16. What song will always remind you of 2008? Inconsolable
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier
ii. thinner or fatter? in between
iii. richer or poorer? in the middle
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? hanging out with family and getting to meet more people
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? wasting time
20. How will you be spending Christmas? at home with family
22. Did you fall in love in 2008? no
26. What was the best book you read? Chronicles of Narnia, Anne of green Gables
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? did not hear any new bands or nothing
28. What did you want and get? 7th Heavens
29. What did you want and not get? Boyfriend
30. What was your favorite film of this year? Four Christmases
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? 24 and stayed at home studying
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? More dependence on God
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? Casual
34. What kept you sane? Knowing God has my whole life in His Hands
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? AJ McLean
36. What political issue stirred you the most? not sure
37. Who did you miss? MY FRIEND Tim in New Zealand
38. Who was the best new person you met? a lot of people
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008: God Keeps His promises
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. not sure
First of all Merry Christmas everyone!!! I hope you all had a great Christmas. I had a really great Christmas. I went to the Christmas Eve with my parents. It was a really great service. In the afternoon my friend came over to exchange gifts and watch a movie. We watched Indinana Jones Movie (#3). Then after the service last night I opened his present. and it was Mamma Mia!!! I am really happy with that. I love that movie. My mom and dad and Brother and I will be watching it tomorrow night. Then today We opened the rest of our presents. I got some cool stuff from people. I got from my parents were 7th Heaven seasons 5 and 6, some clothes, and a heating blanket. From my dad I got a Tim Card, and from my Brother got me a Rodgers Video Gift Card. I am still waiting for a few other things from friends.
On to other things. Things are busy around here. I have been working and doing school work. I have finished a course over the last couple of months. I like working at the job that I have a the moment. They are a great set of people and I will hold on to this job for a while. Also with the job, they are really understanding about things. And they give you 2 weeks of paid of vacation.
Well I should go cause I have a 4 hour shift tomorrow.
Things have been really busy. I have been busy with work and school. and of course with family. My brother moved out, My friends friend was here for a month staying with my parents. She is now engaged to a nice guy.
On to new of my friends daughters dad. Stave, he is doing a bit better. He is getting treatment. Its of course really hard on people. Please keep praying for him and his family.
This week has been a busy but also a hard one. Last Thursday My Grandmother passed away during the late hours of the afternoon. The Funeral is at 10pm Friday. I will not be there because I have to work and I would not have made the trip.
Well I am going to go cause I am tired and I am going to bed.
Well it has been a very long time since I have written anything in here. I thought I forgot my sign in name and password. Thank goodness for saved accounts!!!
Well the last 4 months I have been working full time at work and that was pretty interesting. Its been good because of the extra money and of course not having a lot of spare time on my hands. I dislike being board. When I am board I watch TV and nothing else. Well at work this summer we have had 2 new supervisors come to our store. And we have had a lot of new people added to our staff and most of them have quit. I can't understand why but whatever. There has been one person who has left our store because of some circumstances that he could not control. He worked at the store I do for 13 years and he had to transfer to another store. We all miss him. He was one of the better people that were working up front.
We also had a new ass manager come to our Store. He is a really nice guy. He interacts with the customers and everything. He even drove me home on day. I did not feel well. I had sharp pains in my chest and ribs so they called the EMTs to take a look at me. After the EMTs looked me over they said I should not work that day and to go home so Dave(the ass manager) took me home. That night I got the 24 hour flue. I had the next 2 days off after that.
Well other then work I have not been doing a lot. I started school again 2 days ago. So I am working only 32 hours now and I have time to do school work and also have time to hang out with my friends too.
Speaking about friends I have a friend who is not doing so good at the moment. I would like you all to pray for her. She has health problems but she was doing ok until about 3 weeks ago. The Doctors said that it might be a stroke or it might have been something else. She has no
feeling in her left side. I hope she will get better and I will have updates when she gives them to me.
Well The last thing I should tell you about before going to get ready for work is I went to MY FIST BACKSTREET BOYS concert on Sept 2nd. It was so awesome. I still can't believe that I was actually there. They did a great job and I can't wait till my next concert. I got a few things when they were here too. I got 2 t-shirts, a tote bag and a poster. It was great!!! They are coming out with another CD soon too. They told us at the concert!!!!!!
Well I should pack up to get ready for work tonight even though I don't want to go but I have to. Talk yo you all later.
Well I have been in Victoria for 4 days and I am loving it. I have no idea how I am going to leave to go back home. I am have a grea time and getting to see a lot of great places and stuff. It has been really great to see most of the tourist attractions that don't cost anything. I love when you don't have to pay for a lot of the things here. Yesterday we went to the parlenment building and to the governement house. It was really cool. I have about 87 pics already and I am still here until Monday morning so I hope to take lots more. Its been really nice here so that is a bonus. Here they have no snow and all of the flowers are in bloom and everything. I love it. Well I should go cause we are going to have lunch soon so I will update again soon or when I get home.
Well the last 2 days it has been snowing again. Its April and it should be sunny but not snowing. I am so glad that I am going away from Calgary for a while. I will be leaving in 7 days and I am really starting to get excited about going and seeing my friends and their parents again. I miss them so much. I am also getting excited about the plain flight. Its my first one in 20 or so years so its gonna be interesting. I am going by myself so I am kinda nervous about that but my dad and mom will be there until I get on the flight. Well I should get going cause I have to get to church in the morning.